Typical Questions Whitebirch Answers:
- How would a change in local economic conditions affect local tax revenue?
- What is the long-term impact of changes of levels of state and federal aid on the local government operating and capital budget?
- How should a labor negotiation or other personnel strategy prioritize across wage adjustments, benefits reform, and work rule changes?
- What effect will new programs, facilities, or even annexation have on future revenue and capital and operating costs?
- What will the operating budget impact be for increased spending on capital projects?
- Is the local government well prepared to weather the next economic downturn, with sufficient reserves and manageable risk exposure?