Typical Questions Whitebirch Answers:
- How might a change in enrollment attendant to a new pricing/aid strategy impact our housing capacity? How would our credit rating be impacted if we build a new dormitory in reaction to that need for increased capacity? What is the best way to fund the new dormitory – debt, capital campaign, institutional resources, public-private partnership, or a combination thereof? How would delaying the dormitory project 1-year, 2-years, 3-years impact our financial statements?
- What might be the impact of offering a new online product assuming alternative growth scenarios?
- How will the proposed programmatic realignment impact revenues?
- What strategies can we employ to stay financially healthy if our state appropriations continue to decrease?
- What might be the impact on our endowment of a decrease in the stock and/or bond markets? How might that change if we reallocate our portfolio?
- What is the prospective impact of an advancement campaign on our credit rating? What if it comes up short of target?
- Which capital structure is optimal for a given operating projection and/or capital plan?
- How might my change to a Resource Center Management (RCM) approach impact our financial statements and high-level budget?